Reflection and Progress from Feedback

Since receiving the feedback from my tutor and group in week five’s workshop, I have worked on amending the areas that needed changing in order to fit the brief and tidy my work up.

I removed some text from my Business Card to make the card look less ‘full’ and ‘busy’, and remodelled it on my mock-ups.

This tiny adjustment does clean the card up, ensuring its professionalism.

I also worked on the font of my posters. Again, a very simple adjustment of spacing out the letters slightly so the text is more readable and therefore will be more likely to achieve its goals by attracting people.

The most constructive criticism I received was about my website. It mostly circulated around the fact  had no actual photographs of women in the gym, and therefore the realism that this was a website for a gym was not quite there and looked tacky and unprofessional. I therefore removed a large amount of work from the right and left side, keeping my central hexagon navigational icons, and added in photographs I had found online. I do very much prefer my new website, as the simplicity is enough to make the site look attractive enough.