Website Development #2

Today I have been working on my website development. Compared to my last post it has changed a lot! I wanted to keep the hexagon format to be part of the layout as I think it looks interesting to look at as well as being a unique way to click onto another page, rather than having the standard bar with tabs along the top of the screen.

2. WEBSITE blog update

This shows what the hexagons would look like once hovered over by a mouse. Obviously not all at once, but this image shows what each hexagon would say, and the page it would link too.

My colour scheme I have chosen blue, turquoise and greens as I feel the neutral colours add a relaxed approach to the gym, rather than the hard tough approach most gyms go for. However I want to conduct more research into what these colours connote, and create a colour swatch of the exact colours I am using.